Richard Geiss GmbH
Represented by its managing director:
Bastian Geiss, Peer Linse
Telefon: +49 (0) 8224 807 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 8224 807 – 37
eM: info [at] geiss-gmbh . de
Registered in the commercial register of district court in Memmingen, HRB 1916 value added tax registration number in accordance with §27 of the German Turnover Tax Law: DE 130852831
Where appropriate, responsible for the contents in accordance with §55 II of the German Interstate Broadcasting Treaty: Bettina Nilius
Conception, design & programming:
Augsburger Str. 16,5
Richard Geiss GmbH endeavours to comply with the copyrights of the graphics, pictures, audio documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, pictures, audio documents, video sequences and texts that it has itself created, to refer to graphics, pictures, audio documents, video sequences and texts that are not subject to a licence or to use graphics, pictures, audio documents, video sequences and texts for which it has acquired the rights of use. The copyright for objects published by Richard Geiss GmbH that it has itself created remains the sole property of Richard Geiss GmbH. Duplication or use of such graphics, pictures, audio documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without Richard Geiss GmbH’s express consent.
Limitation of liability concerning external links
Richard Geiss GmbH assumes no liability for the contents of external links. The operators of linked websites are solely responsible for their contents. In the event of direct or indirect references to third party websites (“hyper-links”) beyond the control of the author concerned liability would only come into effect should the author be aware of the contents and it be technically able and reasonable for him/her to prevent their use should the contents be illegal. We therefore hereby expressly declare that no illegal contents were identifiable on the linked website at the time the link was established. We have no influence whatsoever on the present and future design, the contents or the authorship of the linked websites. Source of pictures used: Richard Geiss GmbH | Vogele Werbeagentur | fotolia.com | 123rf.com
We only process your personal data (e.g. form of address, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account details, credit card number) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The following regulations will provide you with information on the nature, scope and purpose for which personal data is collected, processed and used. This data protection declaration refers only to our websites. Should you be passed to other websites via links on our website, please be sure to acquaint yourself with how your data is used on the particular website.
2. Automatic recording of data
For technical reasons, amongst other things, the following data that your Internet browser transmits to us is recorded:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Website from you which you are visiting us (referrer URL)
- Website that you are visiting
- Date and time of your access
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal data you might provide and therefore does not allow any conclusions to be drawn on a particular individual. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to optimise our Internet presentation and the services we offer.
For this purpose, we use Google® Analytics software. You can find information on Google’s policy regarding data protection here: www.google.com/intl/de/privacy.html
3. Stored data
- To the extent that they are required to in order to establish, formulate or amend a contractual relationship (stored data), your personal data will only be used to process the contract. Therefore, in order to deliver goods for example, your name and address must be forwarded to the supplier of the goods. Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties unrelated to processing your data without your express consent or a legal basis.
- In individual cases, we may provide information on stored data on the orders of the responsible authority provided that this is necessary in order to prosecute a criminal offence, to enable the German states’ police authorities to avert risk, to fulfil the functions of federal and state authorities charged with the protection of the constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst) or military intelligence or in order to enforce intellectual property rights.
4. Usage data
- Your personal data required in order to enable our services to be used and invoiced (usage data) are used in order to process the contract. Usage data includes in particular characteristics in order to identity you, information on the beginning and the end as well as the extent of the particular use and information on telecommunications services you have used. We may only forward usage data for invoicing purposes (so-called invoicing data) to other providers or third parties provided that these are required in order to invoice the user. This usage and invoicing data will be deleted after all demands for our fees have been settled. Instead of deletion, the data will be blocked should retention periods stipulated by law, statutes or contract not permit deletion.
- We will also use usage data by applying pseudonyms to create profiles of our users for the purposes of advertising, market research or in order to design the services we offer in accordance with requirements. You are entitled to reject this type of use of your usage data. These user profiles will not be amalgamated with your personal data.
- In individual cases, we may provide information on usage data on the orders of the responsible authority provided that this is necessary in order to prosecute a criminal offence, to enable the German states’ police authorities to avert risk, to fulfil the functions of federal and state authorities charged with the protection of the constitution, the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst) or military intelligence or in order to enforce intellectual property rights.
5. Information on cookies
So-called cookies are used in order to recognise multiple use of of a service by the same user. Cookies are small text files that are installed and stored by your Internet browser on your computer. Their purpose is to optimise our Internet appearance and the services we offer. These are so-called so-called “session-cookies” that are deleted again after you have ended your visit. No personal data is recorded through these Cookies.
On written application, you may obtain information from us on your personal data that we have stored (e.g. name, address).